Let us learn the predictable revenue trick!
Prospecting StartersBegin with the low-hanging fruit and tap into your network of:
- Friends and acquaintances
- Past employers
- And always ask for introductions left and right.
Effective Email Campaigns
- Text-only emails
- “Sent via iPhone”
- This makes it look organic/less automated
- When they sign up.
- And when they activate.
- When they are inactive.
- And when their trial is about to end.
- “Hey, your trial is about to end in two days, we didn’t have a chance to chat yet. Do you want me to extend your trial? Is there anything I can do to help? Just let me know!”
- Have clear call to actions on every email:
- Schedule a call with you
- Reply to the email with a question
- Sign into their account
- Try a certain feature
- Build Persona on who you want to target and build content for that person
- Build content that helps the person and solves their pain not just talks about your product
- Create Content as soon as possible
- Monitor Social Media/Build Authority
- Have Different Call to Actions
- Contacts are your currency, you get them when you exchange for valuable content
- Our goal. What are we positioning and framing to sell
- Who are we targeting
- Where does our persona live online
Have a Content Calendar
- Brainstorm blog topics, e-book and/or webinar topics.
- Map out how many blog articles you’ll need to create each week.
- Plan your e-book creation.
- Plan your lead nurturing sequences.